Imagine a strong clamp that turns on in an instant, wont damage the wood surface, and mounts anywhere on a steel table...well, its a reality with Magswitch general purpose Mag-Square. Use Mag-Squares as guides or positional stops for work-holding. The Mag-Square is more versatile than clamps, faster and easier to use! Simply twist knob on or off to apply or release super strong magnetic grip.
The Mag-Squares feature:
- Pre-tapped mounting holes on all 4 sides for mounting tools or jig fixtures: #10-32 threads on the 30mm model and 1/4"-20 thread on the 50mm.
- 90 degree corners for squaring.
- Extremely powerful – up to 550-lb breakaway force on flat ¼-inch steel
- Simple and fast workholding
- Grips on three sides
- Unlike competitive brands, when the Magswitch is off, it easily allows debris to fall away
- Precise positioning
- Holds on flat or round surfaces
- Fast, super-strong and easy to use
- An innovative breakthrough in magnetic technology that provides powerful control
- No need for tedious clamping
- Locking handle
- Use MagSquares to mount workholding jigs
- Pre-tapped holes (M6) on all sides for mounting
- Never before has a super-strong permanent magnet been so easy to control
- Magswitch has created a powerful magnetic device that can be turned on and off with a simple half turn of a knob
- No batteries
- No electricity
Every woodworker knows that multi purpose work holding tools are handy, and application challenges arise in tool set ups, jigs and fixtures. Mag-Squares offer flexibility in quick connect, disconnect, strong hold, squaring, precise positioning, and mounting versatility.