Whether your a lifelong woodworker or just beginning, the Microplane 1" Rotary Shaper helps do great work quickly and easily. This drill press attachment is excellent for working in tight areas, especially when shaping small or tight curves in wood. It's also useful for shaping out drawn patterns as well as shaping along the line while taking off small bites.
- Requires very little sanding after use
(finish sanding only).
- Each shaper creates small shavings instead of dust for a healthier work environment.
- Can be used with either a drill press or a hand drill.
- Blades will not clog.
- Replaceable blades. (View instructions.)
- Dimensions: 1" cutting diameter, 3.5" total height with shaft, cutting blade height: 2 1/8".
- Fits 5/16" (.3125") or larger chuck.
- Shaft Diameter: 5/16" (.3125").
- Materials: Blades made of 400 series stainless steel.
- Recommended 1000-2000 RPM
- Do Not Exceed 2500 RPM
Includes: 1 ea. 1" Rotary Shaper & 1 ea. 1" Blade Refill