These unique scroll sanders eliminate time consuming hand sanding of edges on all scroll saw projects. Now you can sand narrow internal cuts, remove bumps, gouges, burn marks, or correct wanderings from the cut line in seconds. Designed for pin-end or pin less scroll saws, each sander consists of an abrasive strip which is mounted like a scroll saw blade. That's right, mounting scroll sanders is as quick and easy as changing your scroll saw blades. 1/4" or 1/2" wide strips, each package contain 4 sanders, assortment packages contain 1 each of 120, 180, 220 and 320 grit sanders. Fits most 5" scroll saws (Delta, Craftsman, Ryobi, Excalibur, DeWalt), but minor modifications may be required to throat insert or table opening depending upon size of sander used. Please check your table/throat plate opening before ordering.
Does not fit RBI, Reliant, or Moto-Shop.
- Comes in Pinned or Pinnless Sanders
- Each package contain 4 sanders
- 1/4" wide strips or 1/2" wide strips
- Assortment packages contain 1 each of 120, 180, 220 and 320 grit sanders.
- Fits most 5" scroll saws
- Please check your table/throat plate opening before ordering.